School Environment Management Plan
Through this program, we hope to develop in learners the knowledge, skills, attitudes, values and commitment to:
- Become critical consumers.
- Make informed decisions for the benefit of current and future generations.
- Reduce their ecological footprint.
- Make sustainable life choices.
- Empower students, and ultimately our whole College community, to make change.
Education for Sustainability is embedded across our curriculum in the relevant key learning areas and through the following programs under the SEMP umbrella.
- Youth Environmental Leadership Program.
- Kitchen Garden Cooking Program.
- Established wetlands.
- Nature play areas.
- Buddy activities.
- Year level responsibilities.
- Whole School Management System.