2023 ASC APPRENTICE PROGRAM – RECRUITING NOW
Propel yourself into a career with Australia’s sovereign submarine company, home to the nation’s largest submarine-experienced workforce.
As an ASC apprentice, you will enjoy challenging and rewarding work that contributes to the safe and efficient delivery of the Collins Class fleet of submarines to the Royal Australian Navy. It is a highly regarded introduction to a career in the defence industry. It’s not just the job, it’s the skills you learn, the multi-skilled team you work alongside, and the experiences that you simply won’t find with any other organisation.
We are currently offering apprenticeship opportunities within our Adelaide and Perth-based operations, across the following trade disciplines for our 2022/23 intake program:
For comprehensive information about the program and how to apply click here.
TRAINEE DENTAL ASSISTANT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ocean View Dental is seeking a school based trainee dental assistant to join their team. You would attend school three days a week and work two days a week.
Full on the job training will be provided and if successful you would study a Certificate III in Dental Assisting with TAFE.
Qualifications and experience
- No experience required – all training provided via a Nationally Accredited Traineeship and traineeship conditions
- Strong work ethic required
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative
- Work effectively as part of the team
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Currently have up to date COVID vaccinations
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide chairside support during dental procedures
- Sterilise dental instruments
- Prepare instruments for appointments
- Record and maintain patient information
- Provide excellent customer service in a caring manner
Applications close Wednesday 6 July. Potential candidates can email their application to Dr Anna Kanter at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact telephone: 72311816.